Thursday, July 14, 2011

Oracle Applications 12.1.3 and Noetix 6.0.1

We went live with Oracle Applications 12.1.3 using the 6.0.1 Noetix Views during the 4th of July holiday weekend. The direction I had received from Noetix (per the NVA documentation and talks and emails with various Noetix staff) was to do the following:

- Regenerate NoetixViews (stages 2, 3 &4)

- EUL Generation (Extract Views)

- Update Security

Just to be on the safe side (in case I was missing something), I submitted a ticket to Noetix to confirm these tasks. They corroborated the previous direction I had received.



After I performed these steps, I proceeded, with the usual post re-generation steps which I have posted here, Post Regeneration Steps with 6.01 Noetix Views.

Since our implementation, we have noticed that some of our planning (ASCP module) reports running somewhat slower.  Our DBA has indicated that there are a handful of indexes that are being put into an "unusable" state by partition maintenance.  While this is a problem, we have not identified any issue with our Noetix Views.

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment